CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
I

Saturday, October 17, 2009

make THEM proud (",)

there was a time that i wished i can rewind the past. a time where i still know nothing about morse code. a time where my tears are rolling on my cheeck learning CW with my strict sifu, 9M2GET, a time where i can break the code sent by my CW coach, 9M2YAS. frankly, i missed my CW classes, and sometimes i am eager to be at home before 10 p.m and suddenly i realized that my classes was over for the past 11 days.
making people proud of you was something that u always dream of. i was beginning losing my faith when i only copied 12 words instead of 36 in a few lessons with 9M2YAS. it was indeed a horrified situation for me. i started to think that this is not my stuff, i created thousands of reasons to tell my husband that i wanted to quit, i prayed to God to released me from this misery, and i'm not going to Cyberjaya because i was afraid that i might let them down.
But still, the class went on, the thousands reasons was shut in my mouth, and without i noticed it, i was preparing for the battle in Cyberjaya. And it all just because of one word:

DETERMINATION.

0 comments: